With the rapid development of science and technology, the integration of electronic products is getting higher and higher. To ensure the normal function of these products, the cleaning of these products become extremely important. CFC, which was commonly used in the electronics industry in the past, will be banned because it will damage the ozone layer and cause the greenhouse effect. A nd its substitute HCFC can only be used as a transitional cleaning solvent because it still contains chlorine.
In response to this development trend, Zhejiang Noah Fluorochemical Co., Ltd. has developed a series of hydrofluoroether solvents. Unlike transitional alternative solvents such as HCFC, Noah庐7300 hydrofluoroether fluid has become a long-term solution due to its excellent environmental protection characteristics. It provides effective, safe, and environmentally friendly solutions for industries that require precision cleaning processes.
------colorless, odorless, non-toxic, safe and non-flammable, good solubility, insoluble in water, good thermal stability;
------non-ozone depleting, quite low damage to the ozone layer and a very low global warming potential;
------low surface tension, low viscosity;
------Low latent heat of evaporation, excellent material compatibility;
------Good insulation performance, non-conductive, and will not cause damage to electronic equipment
Advantages: Since the performance is closest to CFCs, the formal cleaning equipment can still be used, without increasing equipment investment, and without major changes to the process.
鈼?strong>Physical properties of Noah庐7300 hydrofluoroether:
Boiling Point: 98掳C
Freeze Point: -38掳C
Liquid Density (g/ml): 1.66
Surface Tension (mN/m): 17
Vapor Pressure (20掳C, kPa): 5.9
Viscosity (cSt): 0.71
Ozone Depletion Potential: 0
Global Warming Potential: 200
Scope of product use:
4. 1.Facility InfrastructureHeat Exchangers
5. Heat Transfer Skids
6. Immersion Cooling
8. Lubricant FormulationCarrier Solvent
9. Maintenance, Repair, OverhaulBearings
11. Plain Bearings, Bushing & Sleeves
12. Threads & Thread Connections
13. Vacuum & Vacuum Pumps
14. Metal Processing & FabricationImmersion Cleaning
15. Lubricant Deposition
16. Ultrasonic Cleaning
17. Vapor Degreasing
Due to its high stability, general materials are suitable except for strong alkali, strong acid and strong reducing agent. To be on the safe side, it is recommended that users do compatibility testing and overall evaluation before applying it to production.
Safety and precautions:
1. It is necessary to comply with the local regulations on normal protection of chemical handling and industrial hygiene, and do not inhale thermal decomposition products. Avoid skin contact with hot substances.
2. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Wash thoroughly after operation. Avoid release to the environment. Avoid contact with oxidants (such as chlorine, chromic acid, etc.).
3. When using this product, you should follow the information and recommendations provided in our "Chemical Safety Data Sheet". The precautions needed to handle chemicals should also be handled.
4. When using this product, ensure good indoor ventilation.
Our professional R&D dept. can develop different products for different target prices and different requirements.